The Union faculty and staff are ready to help you design courses and curriculum to meet your specific training needs. With expertise in the clinical, programmatic, and organisational management of diseases our team has designed programmes for some of the leading lung health organisations in the world. We specialise in programmes designed to reduce the burden of lung disease, improve overall lung health, and better manage TB in low-resource settings.
For more information about or to schedule a tailored course please contact us.
See real life examples of how The Union works to identify training needs and deliver training programmes that get results.
Based upon our Principles of Management in Tuberculosis Care and Prevention, The Union developed a sustainable, cost-effective training program specific to the needs of the Government of Kenya.
The Union faculty have expertise in the clinical, programmatic, and organisational management of diseases, as well as leading expertise in public health management. Our team has decades of experience and we have designed programmes for some of the leading lung health organisations in the world.
Union past-president, Dr E Jane Carter is one of our experts, with over 30 years of professional dedication and expertise in tuberculosis.
Clients and Strategic Partners
The Union has worked in partnership with the following organisations on training and education programmes:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Center for Health Solutions – Kenya
- Damien Foundation
- Dirección de Prevención y Control de Tuberculosis del Ministerio de Salud, Peru
- East, Central and Southern Africa Health Community
- Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
- European Respiratory Society (ERS)
- The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kenya National Tuberculosis Leprosy & Lung Disease (NTLD) Program
- Ministério da Saúde, Mozambique
- Ministerio de Salud Pública y Asistencia Social, Guatemala
- NCD Alliance
- Oxford Immunotec
- Pan American Health Organization (PAHO)
- Programa de Control y Eliminación de la Tuberculosis, Chile
- Programa Nacional de Control de la Tuberculosis, Panama
- Programa Nacional de Controle da Tuberculose, Brazil
- Programme National de lutte contre la Tuberculose du Bénin
- Resolve to Save Lives
- Secretaría de Salud, Honduras
- Socios en Salud (Partners in Health), Perú
- United Nations Development Programma (UNDP), Bolivia
- Vietnam Association Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (VATLD)
- Vietnam National TB Control Program
- Vital Strategies
- World Health Organization