ISSN 1027-3719 (Print) e-ISSN 1815-7920 (Online)
The IJTLD is the reference for clinical research and epidemiological studies on TB. It is also the leading peer-reviewed journal dedicated to lung health worldwide, including articles on TB-HIV and non tuberculosis related respiratory diseases such as asthma, acute respiratory infection, COPD, child lung health and the hazards of tobacco and air pollution – topics that reflect the wide scope of the activities of The Union and its members.
The 2022 Impact Factor is 4.0.
Editor-in-Chief Prof. Giovanni Battista Migliori
The International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (IJTLD) is published by The Union. The IJTLD's main aim is the continuing education academics, clinicians and other health personnel, and the dissemination of the most up-to-date information in the fields respiratory diseases and lung health. It publishes original articles and commissioned reviews not only on the clinical and biological aspects of pneumology, but also on community aspects.
The IJTLD encourages submissions that incorporate:
- Fundamental research,
- The elaboration, implementation and assessment of field projects, and
- Action programmes for TB control and the promotion of lung health.
Indexing and Abstracting Services
The Journal is indexed and/or abstracted in the following media: Medline, PubMed, EMBASE, Web of Science, SciSearch®, Medical Documentation Service®, ISI Alerting Services, Current Contents®/Clinical Medicine, the Science Citation Index®, the SIIC databases, CLOCKSS and LOCKSS.
- Frequency: monthly
- ISSN: online version 1815-7920
- Permission requests: contact IJTLD Editorial Office.
There is no charge for publishing up to 6 pp for original articles and 10 pp for invited reviews. Beyond this, the following author charges apply for 2024:
- Excess page charge: 350 € per page
- Online supplementary data: 300 € charge per 10 pp
- Open Access: there is no open access option for the IJTLD, instead authors are directed to IJTLD Open, which is fully open access compliant.