The title heritage member recognises the contribution of long-standing member organisations. The organisations participate in The Union's strategic planning and governance through the General Assembly. After 31 December 2017, no new organisations were granted this title.
The Union’s heritage members have supported The Union for many years and have helped make vital services and resources available. Heritage members represent their country in shaping the direction of The Union and the global agenda for public health.
The Union's Heritage Members are:
- Australian Respiratory Council, Australia
- Verein Heinlanstalt Alland, Austria
- Chinese Anti-Tuberculosis Association, China
- National Tuberculosis & Leprosy Programme, Tanzania, United Rep.
- Programme National de Lutte Contre la Tuberculose, Chad
- Finnish Lung Health Association - Filha Ry, Finland
- DZK - German Central Committee Against Tuberculosis e.V., Germany
- Hong Kong TB Chest & Heart Diseases Association, Hong Kong
- The Indonesian Association Against Tuberculosis, Indonesia
- Japan Anti-Tuberculosis Association, Japan
- Korean Institute of Tuberculosis – KIT, Republic of Korea
- Ligue de Prévention et d'Action Médico-Sociale, Luxembourg
- Ministry of Health and Population, Malawi
- Nepal Anti-Tuberculosis Association, Nepal
- KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation, The Netherlands
- Philippine Tuberculosis Society, Philippines
- Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia
- SATA CommHealth, Singapore
- Swiss Lung Association, Switzerland
- Ghana Society For Prevention of TB & Lung Disease, Ghana
- Taiwan Anti-Tuberculosis Association, Taiwan