Thank you to our members for making our gift membership initiative a success
Young people are vital to continue the battle against tuberculosis and lung disease. To help young people join The Union, last year we introduced a gift membership initiative which allows members to purchase a student membership on behalf of an unknown young person who may struggle to get a Union membership on their own. Union members have generously contributed to help tomorrow’s leaders in lung health access the vast Union resources.
We are now accepting applications for these gift memberships. If you or someone you know would like to apply, please forward the application form HERE. Anyone that meets the application criteria will receive a full student membership, allowing recipients to get the usual membership benefits, such as:
- Opportunities to collaborate with like-minded people in scientific sections and working groups.
- Network with others in your region to host conferences, workshops and projects.
- Participate in member-only webinars (or access ones you have missed).
- Reduced fees for conferences, including our World Conference on Lung Health.
- Discounted rates on Union courses.
- A discounted digital subscription to the International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (IJTLD).
Applicants need to be students or early career and 35 years of age or under. Apply today!