Current positions and RFPs
- Work with a world-renowned scientific organisation
- Receive a tailored induction, training and mentoring
- Collaborate with leading experts
- Experience working in the field
- Help fulfill our vision
- Shape the future of lung health
The Union is an equal opportunities employer. The Union does not discriminate unlawfully on the basis of race, colour, nationality or ethnic origin, gender, disability, marital status, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any other condition that cannot be justified.
This applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, remuneration, benefits, transfer and learning and development. It is the responsibility of every supervisor and employee to conscientiously follow this policy, and to promote The Union’s Core Values of: Quality, Accountability, Independence and Solidarity.